>

Saturday, January 18, 2014

GIFT BAG

I needed a gift bag or box to hold 10 cards and envelopes.  After some searching and fiddling around with different designs and measurements, this is the bag I made.
I used a design I found on Joy's blog.  Basically I used all of her directions, except I changed the measurements to 10" x 8 1/2" instead of the 12" x 12" she used.  I scored at 2 1/2" on 3 sides just as she did.  It makes quite a sturdy little bag and will hold even bulkier cards than what I had.  I'm happy with it.

Paper: PTI autumn rose

4 comments:

  1. How clever you are, Betty! I love how you paired those beautiful patterns and the doily is so elegant!
    Thanks for the link to Joy's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out, Betty - it does make a beautiful little presentation for a set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift bag, Betty! Love your choice of pp too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!