>

Saturday, March 8, 2014

HERO ARTS SCRAMBLE

It was scramble time again today with the theme picked by Heather Maria - use neutrals, three other colors, and of course, a HA stamp.  I received some new stuff this week - feather dies and patterned paper - so was happy to have a chance to play with them.  I used a small ball point end of a stylus to draw feather lines in the die cuts to give them some dimension.
Supplies:
Stamps: HA sentiment "Celebrate Everyday" CL498
Paper: IBS
Other: W R Memory Keepers feather die; Stampendous aged aqua embossing powder; MME enamel dots from Chalk Studio line; broken china distress ink to color ribbon

Thanks for looking.  Betty

7 comments:

  1. Lovely in these grey colors, Betty... looks great with the feathers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so elegant, Betty! I love how you layered your stamped images and your vellum feathers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Betty, I love the bird in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Betty! I love how soft and peaceful it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!