>

Sunday, November 6, 2016

UNDER THE MISTLETOE

Finally had some time for a Make It Monday card this weekend.  The challenge theme is to "decorate your door" and my front door decor always has a swag of pine branches - but had a hard time with my pine branch stamps so went with a simple mistletoe swag embossed in gold and colored with my Zigs.


Used my HA dies to cut perfect rectangles (love, love those dies!!!), added a gold twine bow and some glitter enamel dots and done!  Will add this to my pile of cards to send to the Caring Hearts Drive - may even make a few more as it's a pretty easy card to mass produce.


Will also enter this in Hero Arts Holiday challengeA Blog Named Hero also has a holiday theme challenge - and ten prizes are up for grabs (one from each of the design team members including me) - so enter your card here and also leave comments for chances to win.  Look for my posts on the 13th and 26th.

Thanks for stopping by and love to read your kind comments.

14 comments:

  1. Clean and simple perfection, Betty! Love this mistletoe! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Betty! Beautifully colored too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love gold stamping and adding color.
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sheer elegance of the gold on crisp white here, and coloured to perfection Betty! Hope you are having a lovely weekend and that the following week is great! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy & Elegant--LOVE this, Betty! The extra layer makes it so professional--amazing card! Thanks for the info on ABNH--maybe I'll finally enter since Christmas cards are my favorite to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card, betty... love the clean and simple design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect! Love the gold too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect CAS design Betty! LOVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mistletoe and the simple CAS design! Looks like you didn't make it to the MM challenge. Would have been a winner! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card for the Card Drive, Betty! I love the CAS design of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!